I’m back in Liverpool and everything seems the same…

So here is a slice of real-life action accompanied with some random photos taken on my brand new pink camera. I broke my old one last week and it’s hard work being a blogger without a camera! Luckily I was able to borrow cameras until I replaced mine.

As I said in my previous post, I went with my dad and sisters to take all my sister’s belongings to her student flat in Liverpool. I’m yet to visit the The Beatles Story at the docks but I feel as though I must! Every time I head to Liverpool in aid of the sister, I think of this song by the Wombats which all Liverpool students adore!

Hailey wanted us to help her paint her mint green walls into a more soothing shade of magnolia. Becky was quite excited to help, especially when given the mini paint roller.This photo makes me laugh as Becky and Hailey seem enthralled at my dad ‘testing’ out the paint. Sooner or later though, we all got stuck in and ended up with plenty of paint splatters all over the place.

Not so much of an outfit post for me but I did find it hard to pick old clothes to wear! I chose my old university hoody and some tights which I decided wouldn’t be that bad if they became paint splattered! My hoody put everyone off their painting as when the sunlight hit me, the whole room turned a shade of green and it looked as though we had not been painting at all!

Hoody (Birmingham University) Skirt (Good one) Tights and Shoes (Topshop)

Here is Hailey peeking out from behind the wardrobe and my dad in his painting overalls. Overalls=smart idea! Hailey is in her final year of her Law degree at Liverpool University. After graduating she’s planning on moving back home to Birmingham, taking a gap year to work and travel. After that, she will study for the year long LPC (Legal practice course) which leads on to two more years of training which will eventually mean that she will be a qualified lawyer. I never realised that being a Lawyer required the same dedication as a med student! Crazy.

After the painting was complete, we all hopped back into the car and made the 2 hour journey back home!