I wore this outfit last Sunday, before the all the snowmen started appearing (I can’t believe I haven’t made one yet as work has been getting in the way!)
I bought the tee in the Summer when I went to NY (of course) but have failed to wear it since. Probably because it is so touristy and I always see people with them on, whether or not they bought the tees in NY or UO. I decided to wear it today regardless. At the tourist info centre in Birmingham they have ‘I heart Birmingham’ tees which I find rather amusing. Birmingham isn’t really all that happening for tourists…but also because ‘Birmingham’ takes up far too much space on the t-shirts and ‘I heart B’Ham’ just looks wrong.
I have also been tagged by the ever stylish, Starr
A) Four places that I go to over and over:
- The Bus stop (boring I know…where I stare wistfully into UO which is located exactly opposite…so tempting)
- TopShop. I can’t resist having a quick window shop after work.
- Paperchase to buy materials for making cards and touching all the pretty paper.
- Chung Ying Garden Cantonese restaurant in Birmingham (China town)
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
- Uni friends
- Facebook (kinda combines everyone I know)
- Blogger/Amazon/ASOS/Bank etc.
C) Four favorite smells:
- Acrylic Paint
- Baking cakes
- New Books
D)Four places I would rather be right now:
- Hong Kong, Causeway Bay to see my aunt’s new apartment.
- Japan…someone take me please!
- Somewhere warm with a beach….like Australia.
- At my best friend’s house sipping tea and eating Nachos!
E) Four people I tag:
F) Four TV shows I watch:
- Gossip Girl
- Mei-chan no shitsuji (very cheesy Japanese drama. Hilariously bad/good. I’m not sure which!)