This was my outfit yesterday when my housemates and I decided to wander into town and look for ideas for our soirée outfits next week. I had good intentions at the beginning and was keen to make a mask but it doesn't look as though it's going to happen as I didn't spot anything at the market that made me feel creative.
I've also been tagged by the ever stylish, Times of Glory.
Post rules at beginning of the post -Answer all the questions -Tag 6 people, go to their blog & leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was only 11, I was probably sitting at home watching re-runs of Sister Sister and Sabrina the Teenage witch in my Sailor moon Jumper and Jeans. All of which were probably gifts off my grandparents from Hong Kong.
2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
- Off to have lunch with my parents so clearly, eating enough Dim Sum to make up for my impoverished student diet of Baked potatoes and beans.
- Write a to-do list for activities with the housemates as I only have a month left with them until we all disband and go our separate ways.
- Must buy Salad, fruit, milk, juice and bread and other things that take my fancy.
- Phone my work to see what hours they want me in. Funds are seriously on an all time low.
- Hoover/Vacuum the house. I hate being told to do it but secretly find it quite satisfying.
3) Snacks you enjoy
I'm not a huge snacker but I do love Malteasers, Cherries and peanut butter M&Ms (but they don't sell them in the UK!) Does sushi count as a snack?
4) Places you have lived
I'm guessing holidays don't count? In that case, not many places. Currently living in Birmingham but my parents don't live very far away. I'll probably move to London in a few years.
5) Things you would do if you were a billionaire
- First I would travel and take my friends with me. I would go back to the Marais in Paris and spend more time looking around the little boutiques and eat at the amazing Falafel place. I would then jet off to Tokyo to shop and wander around at Cherry Blossom season!
- Help out my parents/family financially
- Immerse myself in MAC cosmetics.
- Go and do a masters at LCF and have a nice apartment in London (instead of the commute that I will probably end up doing!)
- Buy clothes/bags as an investment! Chanel 2.55 here I come....
6) People you want to know more about
Same as everyone else really! Friends and family as well as learning more about myself!
So..if these guys are interested in passing it on, I've tagged