- Link the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules in your blog
- Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag six following bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
So here are my 'quirks'...
- I wish I still owned my crazy black and white leggings complete with smiling daisies from when I was about 10.
- I love kitsch and own Gingerbread hair clip, heart shaped mirrors, A nodding pig and teddy bear paper clips to name a few…
- I wish you really could jump into a painting like in Mary Poppins (her bag was cool too) I would jump right into Serusier’s The Talisman.
- Sometimes I wish I was doing a Fine Art degree instead of my Art History one.
- My parents are from Hong Kong and I want to live there for at least 6 months at some point in the future with my relatives.
- I forgive and forget far too easily.
Daddy I want a pony
Skip Skip Style
Hand It Over
(yes I know...thats only 5 bloggers, but some have been tagged already!)
Left, Paul Serusier, The Talisman 1888